NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems

2.2

2010 Pontiac G6 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Pontiac G6:

2010 Pontiac G6 Owner Comments

Apr 232013

G6

Car was parked. We walked towards the car, unlocked it, started it, buckled up, put it in reverse, the car chimed and the led screen read "door ajar" passenger door wouldn't latch (I'm always picky about my car, I always tell my passengers "don't slam the door" before we get in the car) so I know the problem was not generated by me. When I got the door to latch I was happy. But now the door won't open. My passenger had to crawl out the drivers door.

- Edgar, WI, USA