Daytime Running Lights Keeping Going Out

2004 Pontiac Vibe

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.

CarComplaints.com Notes: The Pontiac Vibe is the mechanical twin of the Toyota Matrix.

Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.

2. replaced computer chip (1 reports)
2004 Pontiac Vibe lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Vibe:

2004 Pontiac Vibe Owner Comments

Feb 012007

Vibe 3.5L V6

Auto lights went out.. Was told by GM mechanic I didn't have auto lights. Told him damn funny thing, I'd had for for a year, now I don't!?!?! Talked to me like I was a total dumbass female, snickered when I told them!! Called GM & Automotive Center and complained. Told me to bring it back it, that YES I did have DRLs (auto lights) and to bring it back in. Replaced computer chip, worked for awhile, then out again.

- , Leoma, TN, USA

Feb 012007

Vibe 3.5L V6

DRL's out again. Handed more BS from dealer about the cause. Did replace chip AGAIN. 4th time. Need solution as to why they're malfunctioning.

- , Leoma, TN, USA