2003 Pontiac Vibe
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Pontiac Vibe is the mechanical twin of the Toyota Matrix.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Worst 2003 Vibe Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems11NHTSA complaints: 26
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 13
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 19
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 76
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 21
- exhaust system problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 48
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 14
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 14
- lights problemsNHTSA: 10
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Vibe Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Vibe compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Vibe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Vibe.