NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

1.7

2005 Saturn Relay accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn Relay:

2005 Saturn Relay Owner Comments

Oct 152014

Relay

When I drive at night I have to turn my headlights off to use my turn signals. I have noticed that the turn signal on the driver's side of the 2005 Saturn Relay will not work unless the headlights are turned off. I have not had any accidents...yet. This is a real safety issue.

- Evans, GA, USA