- April 20: GM Waited Years to Recall Deadly Saturn Ion Steering Defect
- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 17: GM Ignition Switch Class-Action Lawsuits Begin
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
2005 Saturn Relay
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Relay Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 43
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 11
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Saturn Relay Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Relay compares to other years?
Check out our Saturn Relay overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Relay.