2007 Saturn Relay fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Relay:

2007 Saturn Relay Owner Comments

Dec 172012

On December 17 2012 I was on my way back to a cub scouts christmas party. I was going through a green light my 2007 7 Saturn Relay started loosing power.I called my dad to pull me in to his house. I started to eliminating every thing possible trying. So I dropped the fuel tank and pulled the fuel pump out the fuel was empty.when the fuel gauge said it still had 1/4 tank of gas in the tank.

- Houston, TX, USA