- May 19: NHTSA Petitioned to Investigate Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky investigations | 8 days ago
- May 6: Saturn Ion Owner Hangs Himself After Deadly Crash news | 21 days ago
- April 7: General Motors Settles Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 30: GM Ignition Switch Trials - GM: 2, Plaintiffs: 0 news | 58 days ago
- March 15: GM Says Ice Caused Saturn Sky Accident, Not the Ignition Switch news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,953 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem