Engines Turns Over But Won't Start After Shut Off

8.0

2000 Saturn SL engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Saturn SL:

2000 Saturn SL Owner Comments

Jan 282007

SL

My car will start fine after its been off for like 4 hrs. but if I just have to run into the store, or something, my car won't start back up after I turn it off. When it's on sitting at a light or parked somewhere, the RPMs rev up and down. It also revs up and drops and dies. I'm a single mom and can't have my car messing up like this all the time. And I'm really getting annoyed. I have had the transmission checked and it's supposedly on and the fuel injectors supposedly ok too. So, now I don't know what to do. The alternator is ok too. So, what is going on? What do I need to get fixed?

- , Rockford, IL, USA