2002 Saturn Vue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn Vue:

2002 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jul 152003

This vehicle has had this trouble since its puchase. After the first break down, Saturn returned it to us stating that it was a loose battery terminal. The second time Saturn stated that they replaced two of the three on board computers, they also stated that a full diagnostic and repair record would be fowarded to us. That never came. Yesteday 7/6/03 the engine shut off in traffic. I could not get it started and had to have it towed. I will not put my family back in this car again, I don't trust Saturn, the company or the vehicle with my families lives.

- Northport, NY, USA