- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 17: GM Ignition Switch Class-Action Lawsuits Begin
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
2003 Saturn Vue
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Vue Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- transmission problems18NHTSA complaints: 211
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 68
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 51
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 70
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 31
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 27
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 23
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 20
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 18
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 13
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 4
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Saturn Vue Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Vue compares to other years?
Check out our Saturn Vue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Vue.