NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

1.6

2002 Saturn Vue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn Vue:

2002 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Sep 152015

Vue

ABS light remains on; my electrical system is faulty; my blinkers work at will. My fuel line sensor causes my vehicle to shut off after driving a distance. There is a noise when I reverse. My service engine light is now appearing and the wheel locks and hard to turn. Read the manual; vehicle does not require power steering fluid. Must contact a dealer per the manual. Will call today. Fuel line issues September 2015 other issues to date 12/28/2015.

- Savannah, GA, USA

Sep 092012

Vue 6-cyl

When operating at any speed the vehicle will shut down and steering braking and all control is lost' this constantly happens.

- Las Vegas, NM, USA