2003 Saturn Vue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn Vue:

2003 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Feb 092014

I have had to put a lot of money into my car. There's been a lot more wrong with it then what all I put on here. My car has cost me $5000, that's the parts and for people to do the labor. It's nothing but a money hog. The body shops have had MY car more then I have. I don't think these cars should be around cause of all the trouble.

I have to take my car to the shop this week and have work done on it. That's going to cost me $800, that's counting the parts and labor work. I think Saturns are a joke. Really. I think the people who made these cars should fix all the trouble and not make it come out of our pockets.

- , Greeenfirld, OH, USA