Loss Of Power

8.0

2003 Saturn Vue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn Vue:

2003 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Sep 012015

Vue 2.2L 4 cyl

I have a 2003 Saturn Vue that i purchased from an individual. I was driving my husband to work one day and my "reduced power light" came on and the car came to a stop. When I tried to start it again it wouldn't start. So I thought it was the alternator, I quickly changed that and my battery b/c it fried it to, not once not twice but 3 times. So new alternator, new battery and now when I put it in reverse or drive it moves like a SNAIL!!! It has no power what so ever. So now I have a $2400 piece of junk in my yard that i cant get rid of b/c it wont go. Does anyone know what it might possibly be?

- , Aquilla, TX, USA