Vibration Felt While Driving

8.0

2003 Saturn Vue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn Vue:

2003 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Mar 082008

Vue V6

I don't know what the issue is with the vibrations but I have had it at two Saturn garages and they cannot "duplicate" the problem. It started on a cross country trip. I have had the wheel bearings replaced in the last six months, but I was told that they "seem" to have been installed OK. So what's the matter with my car????? The tires are less that two years old. They did tell me that my struts were worn, could this be the problem? I don't just want start throwing money at it and not have a solution to the problem. I have already sunk several thousand dollars into this car in the last year, I can't trade cars for financial reasons right now, but I need a reliable ride, what do I do? Help!!!!!

- , Randleman, NC, USA