2003 Saturn Vue wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn Vue:

2003 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jul 022010

I have had to replace wheel bearings, the brakes 2X in 2 years, gone through 2 sets of tires and now I have to replace the electric steering column.

- Morrill, ME, USA

Jul 262011

I own a set of recall tires toyo noone let me know they where recalled but the back tire went out first and know the front tire is in such bad shape cant drive the car my wife like to got hurt the first time the insidebelt has gone out on 2 tires already what are your plans to fix my problem.

- Bath, NC, USA

Sep 162006

Vue 4-cyl

Squeak noise intermittent when first obtained vehicle. Adjustments made periodically under warranty ( to dashboard etc.) noise seemed to go away but always came back. Noise became louder, and more like a creaking noise, when at low speeds or over bumps when brake is not being pressed. Took Vue in while under 49,700 miles, visual inspection found front stabilizer links to be noisy. I declined them repairing it as they would not replace fro free or discount, even with such low mileage, and noise has been present. I stopped taking it to the dealer after warranty was up as they have a reputation in town to not work with the customer. Lateral links were already replaced under warranty, I feel the stabilizer links should be replaced free also, with such low mileage. I will take it to a mechanic and have it down, for my own safety, but I feel I deserve reimbursement for that as well as the front and rear brakes I just had put on and front wheel bearing! I also had to replace all 4 tires on car due to wear, and car had less than 4500 miles on it.

- Spenceprport, NY, USA

Jan 092003

Vue 6-cyl

Cv joints were replaced at 22000 now againat 37000 I need to replace them. Front rotors were replaced at 22000 and again at 33000 timing belt at 20000 needed replacement I replaced the main computer controller in Aug 2006. This car is a piece of crap and I will never buy a Saturn again I bought this brand new off the lot in Jan 2003 and have had major things go wrong. I also need to now replace the tires ( dullers) at 37000 because I am hydroplanng all over the place.I had a loud sound from my passenger window that took 2 years to diagnosis and repair and the rear end was recalled and the cooling fan replaced at 24000.

- Hull, MA, USA