Interior Lighting Flashing

9.0

2004 Saturn Vue electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Nov 192010

Vue

mY INTERIOR LIGHT COME ON FOR NO REASON. YOU'LL BE DRIVING OR SITTING IN CAR TALKING WHEN DROPPING SOMEONE OFF AND THEY COME ON. i HAVE NEVER HAD THE RADIO OR ANYTHING ELSE REPLACED. ANYONE KNOW OF A SOLUTION?

- , Wexford, PA, USA

Jun 282007

Vue FWD 4 4 cyl

After having Saturn replace my radio(due to the fact that the time wouldn't stay correct, always had to speed it up about 5 minutes every month), I accidentally pressed the alarm button getting into my car. The alarm wouldn't shut off with pushing the button again, so I had to put the key in the ignition. Then, while driving, my interior lights kept going off and on, and my door locks kept clicking. I cannot use the keyless entry to lock my doors, because now my alarm will go off for no reason and at variable times. Also, at times, the interior lights stay on all night. Saturn says it "might be" the BCM and would cost over $700 to fix. It was fine until they replaced the radio. It almost appears as an electrical short of some kind, because it doesn't happen every day, and seems to occur when I go down a bumpy road or shift gears. I can get it to stop temporarily when I bang on the right of the console. The dealer can't figure out what is wrong, because when ever I take it in, they cannot duplicate the problem!!!! Talk about frustrating!

- , Grovertown, IN, USA