Engine Light Comes On And Off

4.0

2004 Saturn Vue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jan 012011

Vue 4 cyl

So I had the mechanic put it on the machine $100......said my car was in excellent shape. Then turned the light off but it still comes on randomly and goes off. Tried the gas cap thing, tried pumping the brakes, etc. but I'm tired of this light coming on. Only 57K on the car, I'm the only owner and now it's almost time for the bi-annual emission test. Past few years I'm lucky if I put 500 miles a month on the car.

- , Bridgeview, IL, USA