6.0

$4,200.00

2. replace the transmission (1 reports)
2004 Saturn Vue transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Feb 062012

Vue LX 4 cyl

Well, it looks like I am joining a lot of other people who have had the same problem. Its outrageous and I really feel like GM owes me at least part of the money to have this fixed. I will never ever buy another GM product, and that is coming from someone who raved about the car from the very beginning. Now I know why GM decided not to keep Saturn going. What a disappointment! The country bailed out GM - but who is going to bail me out? I don't have the money to do this, but I have to have a car. I will be telling everyone I know that they'd better be looking out for this problem if they own one, and looking to get rid of the car asap! Do lemon laws protect people from this type of thing?

- , Cortez, CO, USA

Dec 162010

Vue 3.5L V6

The transmission is taking longer than normal to shift from first gear to second. If you could diagnose this, please email me @ wilfam220@yahoo.com

- , Navarre, OH, USA