2005 Saturn Vue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn Vue:

2005 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jul 222005

Vue 4-cyl

On July 23, 2005, I had the oil seal replaced. The Vue had been leaking oil in my garage and other places when I parked. I had to replace the ignition switch on two occasions and was almost unable to get the key to turn. Sometimes took up to 20 minutes or so. On July 22, 2006 I had the air conditioning condenser and seal replaced. It was over 100 degrees. I had to get a rental for this repair. This took several days because the mechanic took my car apart, thought it was repaired, but was not, I was told. Second day of car rental, I was told they ordered the part, but they "sent the wrong part". finally, on the third day, I was told that the car had to be taken apart again to be repaired. I rented a car for three days. On August 6, 2006, I went to leave to pick up my son, the Vue was in my garage and there was no clutch. I had to call Saturn roadside assistance and have my car towed to Saturn of henderson. On August 7, 2006, I had the clutch cylinder, concentric slave replaced. On Monday, December 18, 2006, I was taking my son to the airport to be with his father for the christmas holiday in Michigan. I was attempting to back out of the garage, but could not put the vehicle into reverse. We pushed the car out of the garage. I drove very carefully (a bit concerned thinking it may breakdown) because I was concerned about the possible dangers involved, but had to get my son to the airport on time. I pulled off of the 215 when at that off ramp, all of my gears were suddenly gone. The cables snapped inside and I could not go anywhere, causing me to once again, call Saturn roadside assistance, have the 2005 vehicle towed away again, my son missed his flight to Michigan and I had to miss part of a work day and again rent another car.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Jul 152005

Vue 6-cyl

The consumer owns a 2005 Saturn Vue. The consumer stated her vehicle was not equipped with a door ajar feature. She stated she was driving down the road and her front passenger door flew open. The dealership was just as shocked as she was because this feature was not included on her vehicle. 8jb

- Redlands, CA, USA