2006 Saturn Vue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Saturn Vue:

2006 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jul 162016

7-25-2016, I wakeup to use bathroom, then looking out to my backyard I see my lights on my Saturn Vue are on. So I quickly get my keys and try turning lights off but they wouldn't turn off, then I go outside to vehicle to turn them off but they still wouldn't go out. So my husband wakes up and comes outside and turn vehicle on and switches switch back and forward and then they go out. But what is going on with this vehicle why is this happening?

- Wilson, NC, USA

Jan 292008

Vue 4-cyl

1st incident date 1/29/2008 mileage 2956, vehicle was towed to dealer, 2nd incident 3/12/14 73,780, keys continue to presently get stuck in ignition, it locks up, you have to wiggle, try to turn steering, ignition doesn't lineup, after waiting to prevent from breaking key in ignition it lines up after wiggling lock steering, this happens all the times sometimes prefer not to turn car off, to keep from being stranded, this has been happening again for at least 2 yrs. I now have 74,000 miles. Also I've experienced 2X's car not starting, everything shutting down, door won't lock, lights wont turn off inside vehicle, radio works, but car won't start, or do anything, last incident 3/12/14 brand new battery purchase 5/17/2012. This last incident vehicle had to be towed to dealer.

- Ft. Washington , MD, USA