NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Rotor Problems

5.7

2006 Saturn Vue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Saturn Vue:

2006 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Feb 092007

Vue 6-cyl

My 2006 Saturn Vue started experiencing vibration while braking and jerking of the steering wheel during deceleration, making it very difficult to control at high speeds. I was advised the rotors needed to be "shaved" by the dealership; however, I declined this offer since my Vue had less than 25,000 miles on it. I ask that Saturn replace the rotors under manufacturer's warranty.

- Wilmington, NC, USA