2006 Saturn Vue wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Saturn Vue:

2006 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jul 172014

Vue 4-cyl

First the vehicle has made a strange noise from the rear of the SUV. I thought it were just the tires but I took it to a shop and found that the bearings on all four tires needed replaced. Shortly after, we were stranded on a rainy Florida afternoon at a stop light when the vehicle would not move.the transmission can go into reverse but no forward gear. Cost to replace/ rebuilt $2500, more than the car is worth. Furthermore the radio turns on whenever it wants to, it fades in and out of all local stations. Worst american car I have ever purchased. That is probably why they went bankrupt.

- Fort Myers, FL, USA

Nov 192009

Front wheel bearings failed. Replaced.

- Bristol, NH, USA

Feb 092007

Vue 6-cyl

My 2006 Saturn Vue started experiencing vibration while braking and jerking of the steering wheel during deceleration, making it very difficult to control at high speeds. I was advised the rotors needed to be "shaved" by the dealership; however, I declined this offer since my Vue had less than 25,000 miles on it. I ask that Saturn replace the rotors under manufacturer's warranty.

- Wilmington, NC, USA