2009 Saturn Vue body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Vue:

2009 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Nov 302013

Vue 6-cyl

Left passenger door will not unlock or lock with remote or with switch via car interior. Advised to replace door actuator. Once the left side was repaired under extended warranty the right passenger rear door is now non operational with the same problem. Vehicle is out of warranty. Door lock failures are not safe. If there is an accident someone could be ejected if the doors do not lock property.

- Savage, MN, USA

Jan 062015

Vue 6-cyl

I turned the corner to enter my street, there is a slight "S" curve to enter my street. I was no more than 50 yards from the corner when my vehicle revved loudly, RPM to 3500 and accelerated, I managed to avoid more damaged than was done, but in the interim I hit a 3' tall brick mail box and caused damage to my vehicle. The gentleman whose mail box I hit suggested I research recalls, - and I found a ton of "like" incidences with these vehicles and transmissions. It is amazing no one has been killed. General consensus is GM is not taking responsibility for these situations. GM knows the transmission is defective, but refuses to address the issue. People have been left stranded with a non working vehicle and still owing money for this. There is evidence of failure on a continual basis, but GM is abandoning the cause. Disgusting since we the tax payers bailed them out with their sub standard product!

- Orange Park , FL, USA

Sep 182012

The contact owns a 2009 Saturn Vue. The contact stated that the front driver and passenger side interior chrome door handles exhibited a sharp pointed edge. The contact sustained a severe laceration to the left finger from the failure. The vehicle had not been diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the defect. The approximate failure mileage was 65,531.

- Alorton, IL, USA