2004 Subaru Outback
Worst 2004 Outback engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on3
- blown head gasket1
- valve stem due to differential expansion fell into cylinder1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.