2004 Subaru Outback engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Subaru Outback:

2004 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Aug 012004

Outback 6-cyl

Last month I purchesed a new 2004 Subaru Outback. After my purchase I discovered that the vehicle had been repaired by the dealership for a recall that involved the speed control cable. This problem could cause the throttle to remain open and the driver could lose control of the vehicle and crash. Had I know about this problem I would have not purchased this vehicle. The dealer never told me about the repairs or recall and I beleived I was buying a new and safe vehicle.

- La Plata, MD, USA