- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 6 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 9 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 12 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 16 days ago
1998 Toyota 4Runner
Worst 1998 4Runner suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension21
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota 4Runner Model Years
Curious how the 1998 4Runner compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota 4Runner overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 4Runner.