- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 2 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 5 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 7 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 28 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 37 days ago
1998 Toyota 4Runner
Worst 1998 4Runner suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension22
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota 4Runner Model Years
Curious how the 1998 4Runner compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota 4Runner overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 4Runner.