1.8

2011 Toyota 4Runner miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota 4Runner:

2011 Toyota 4Runner Owner Comments

Jun 102016

4Runner

I had my great grandson in rear backside on right hand side, place the child safety lock on while he was with me until I returned him to his mother. Tried to remove the child safety lock was unable. Took it to Toyota of mcdonough they stated that something was broke. I purchase this truck from over $38,000 in 2011 never used the child lock until my great grandson. Toyota of mcdonough service department is telling me that I will be pay around about figure of $300 to $600 to have the part replace. I feel that since I have never use this until I had my great grandson why should I be responsible for the repair. I have continue to have my service done and not just that I have also purchase a 2014 corilla over $27,000 both vehicle brand new. Please give me some feed back on how to resolve this issue with this rear child safety lock.

- Mcdonough, GA, USA

Jan 012015

4Runner

Toyota 4 runner has a vibration kind of an engine vibration. It happens when we accelerate the SUV. It's not the tires.

- Loganville, GA, USA