4.0

2005 Toyota Avalon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Avalon:

2005 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

May 032010

Avalon Limited

Considering the other issues I have had with my Avalon the broken power shade issue is minor but am still disappointed nonetheless. Nothing like starting off Monday morning with a horrible noise coming from the back of your car when you put it in reverse. The noise only went away when I shut the car off. Eventually had to drive off without putting the car in reverse. I loved this feature in the car - we carry our grandbabies around and that was wonderful thing to have. I also felt it would be a great asset if we should ever sell the car. Well, it is not under warranty so we decided not to fix it at all, it would cost $1,200. I am just glad I didn't opt for the Navigation System in my Avalon - nothing like having a bunch of "options" that are totally worthless in your luxury car. My car has only 62,000 miles on it . . . sigh.

- , Cedar Hill, TX, USA