3.1

2007 Toyota Avalon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Avalon:

2007 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Jul 072009

Avalon

Defective hose in the engine/oil system failed causing all of the oil in the cars engine to drain immediately. The vehicle was towed to my Toyota dealer where they explained that some Avalons have had this happen. Toyota acknowledges this but has not issued a recall. My car was under warranty and was fixed for free as it was covered. However, my driveway is loaded with all of the oil from my engine. If this happened on the road I would have lost the engine.

- Placentia, CA, USA