9.9

2014 Toyota Avalon body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Avalon:

2014 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Jun 272014

Avalon 6-cyl

While driving South on a city street midday, in sunny clear conditions, suddenly experienced the suns glare from at least 3 spots on shiny chrome covered dashboard all at same time, from different spots, blinding and distracting me and almost making me run a red light since I could barely see. It was like 3 suns in my face. Chrome is mirror like, quite thick, and at an angle that causes sun to reflect straight into your eyes when it's midday and the sun shines down through windshield from overhead. I had to break hard when I noticed light was red at the last minute. Almost caused me to run the red light. Updated 2/20/15

- Glendale, CA, USA