8.4

2015 Toyota Avalon miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Avalon:

2015 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Dec 212015

Avalon

Toyota recalled the pcs within 5 months of my purchasing the vehicle. The dealer disabled the pre collision system and there is no fix at current time. Toyota will not give me back my money. I paid a lot of money for this model because of the pcs safety and it is useless now,

- Bradenton, FL, USA

Sep 122015

Avalon

I have a safety concern. I bought a new car a couple of weeks before this incident; this is what I experienced with the pcs system. It went off with warning buzzer, retracting the seat belts. To my surprise, the frontal car was more than 120 to 150 feet away!; I believe I was driving at about 50-55 mph. Since this is my first experience with the pcs system, I am not sure if this was normal or whether I should bring the car in for inspection. I took the car to the dealer; they gave me a Toyota case no. 152660366 ; mechanic said he performed health check on the vehicle and passed. I have not heard from either the dealer nor the manufacturer since then. Please advice. Additional info: Vehicle in motion about 50 mph, city street driving, straight broad

- Columbia, MD, USA