8.1

2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid:

2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Owner Comments

Dec 302015

Avalon Hybrid

Pcs recall. The dealer disconnected this safety system the beginning of January and with numerous inquiries I have received no fix date. This is a new car and one of my reasons for buying was the pcs safety system and they can't fix it. I asked to be given a car with this system to drive until they come up with a fix but Toyota refuses to help me in any way. I payed a lot of money for a car with this safety system but had it take away with no fix time. Two months wait is a reasonable wait time and something should be done. The 2016 models are being sold with this system working but my model doesn't. they will not take a system that is working on the 2015 and install on my car. Please help me. I want to travel and do not feel safe with this system not working.

- Lady Lake, FL, USA