2001 Toyota Echo miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Echo:

2001 Toyota Echo Owner Comments

Jul 262008

I am reporting verbal threats of a carrier company that shipped my car from ca to NY: Ui express (18 short hills blvd. Jackson, New Jersey, 08527;; 732-513-3636). Vladymir botiuk (his own company: Ui express) is a carrier/driver with contract with a car-shipping company, amerifreight, to bring my car from san jose, California, to manhattan, New York. After moving my car to New York, vladymir botiuk forced my car to be kept in brooklyn from 11:29 am on 7/26/2008 to 3:50pm on 7/28/2008 by rejecting to tell me the brooklyn address and preventing me from accessing my car. He parked my car in the free on-street parking space in front of his own apartment building (2387 ocean avenue, brooklyn, New York) and paid nothing to the city government; however, he forced me to pay him the so-called storage/garage fee? of two hundred fifty dollars by verbally threatening to sell my car in auto-auctions and continue charging the storage/garage fee of seventy-five dollars per day before my car is sold out if I refuse to sign my name on his contract and give him sixteen hundred dollars in less than fifteen minutes after my arrival at his address at 11:20 am on 7/29/2008. Amerifreight (manager: Amy woods;; 1-877-719-0916) knows vladymir botiuk?S threats and is a witness (constant phone communication during the whole process) of how vladymir botiuk orally threatened me and compelled me to give him sixteen hundred dollars and sign my name on his unreasonable contract.

- New York, NY, USA