- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 23 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 30 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 33 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 35 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 56 days ago
Comes With Only One Keyless Entry Remote
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- Buy another remote (1 reports)
- Toyota should list it on the sticker (1 reports)