- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 8 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 51 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 55 days ago
Maximum Vehicle Weight
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)