- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 17 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 21 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,275 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem