- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 6 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 13 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: