- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 3 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 46 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,275 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: