- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 20 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 27 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 30 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 32 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,275 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: