- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 2 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 5 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 7 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 28 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 75,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: