8.0

2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser:

2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Owner Comments

Apr 152013

FJ Cruiser

When driving in snow conditions the windshield wipers build up amazing amounts of ice. I spoke with dealership and they claim it does that because of the angle of the windshield. I was having to pull over and stop to break the ice off my wipers because they stopped clearing the windshield and I would loose visibility. Also, the underside of the Fj cruiser builds up and collects ice like nothing I have ever seen. I am a over the road truck driver and have driven in all types and levels of bad weather, I have never seen ice build up like it does on the Fj cruiser.. the first time I thought it might have just been a fluke but it repeated the ice build up yesterday when it snowed again.

- Canon City, CO, USA