2001 Toyota Highlander AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Highlander:

2001 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

May 012011

Highlander V6

Not blowing cool

Heating/cooling systems should not become defective with this low mileage and if the owner has taken care of the car. Toyota has said it would cost anywhere between $1100 and $1500 to fix. They say it's it's a wiring problem. I've been checking to see if anyone else has had this problem with this model, but can't find any information. Mind you, I love my car, however between this and the next issue I'm going to post, I may be leaving Toyota after owing two of their vehicles and loving them!

- , Silver Spring, MD, USA