- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 8 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
2001 Toyota Highlander
Worst 2001 Highlander engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption5
- threads pulled out in engine block2
- strong odor1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.