$2,500.00

2002 Toyota Highlander body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Highlander:

2002 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Jan 092008

Highlander Limited V6

This truck is terrible. Toyota's reputation is nto deserved. I used American cars until now and I regret getting this Toyota. I also regret buying American cars due to the bailouts recently. I don't believe the unions or car companies deserve to survive at this point. they both contributed to their situation. I think I'll switch to a Honda or other make in the future.

I also had an issue with the A/C / heater fan which is stuck on high or it's off. I lost all control of the function. I was told its not just the switch, the internal computer needs to be replaced. It's ridiculous.

- , Schuylkill Haven, PA, USA