2.7

2006 Toyota Highlander accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Highlander:

2006 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Oct 012013

Highlander 6-cyl

The driver side sun visor falls down and blocks my view of the road. The visor will not stay in position. It is too heavy.

- Parker, CO, USA

Feb 012013

Highlander 6-cyl

Drive side visor will not stay in position. When I want it down to block the sun from my eyes, it hangs in the middle and won't stay up against the window, impairing visibility.

- Goffstown, NH, USA

Sep 092013

Highlander

While driving the drivers side sun visor will not stay up and drops down unexpectedly blocking vision ahead, very dangerous.

- Gardnerville, NV, USA

Aug 072013

Highlander 6-cyl

Driver side sun visor failure, will not return to upright position.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA

Jun 182012

Highlander 6-cyl

Driver's side visor is broken and will not stay fully upright or fully down, it hangs midway blocking vision of traffic signals and upper field of vision, I have to hold the visor up with my hand to see traffic lights. I frequently bump my forehead into the visor when turning my head to look to the rear over my left shoulder as I am driving. I contacted my Toyota dealer, given a ballpark estimate of $300-500 to repair.

- Ellicott City, MD, USA

May 012013

Highlander

The sun visor on the rside will no longer stay up. It falls down and impedes vision. It will not stay up nor stay flush against the windshield either so it seriously blocks vision. It just keeps coming down and this can be dangerous while driving.

- Raleigh, NC, USA

Nov 012012

Highlander

The contact owns a 2006 Toyota Highlander. The contact stated that the driver side window made noise whenever it was the rolled up or down. The vehicle was inspected by the dealer who diagnose that the master window switch had failed. The VIN was not available. The failure mileage was unknown, but the current mileage was 65,000.

- Buffalo Grove, IL, USA