2006 Toyota Highlander exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Highlander:

2006 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

May 042006

Highlander 6-cyl

When I use the A/C and turn it off a bad odor comes from the vent. This is a new 2006 Highlander, the next day I brought it to the dealer he said take for service, they told me to drive it for a few more days. I put 1500 miles and the odor is still there. I took it for service again. The mechanic said to use a deodorizer on the vent. I am not a satisfied customer. I want this issue resolved. I paid for the Highlander not the smell that came with it.

- Bronx, NY, USA