- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 7 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 28 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 50 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,546 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: