- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 3 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 6 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 8 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,546 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: