- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 22 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 38 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 44,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.