- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 17 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 43 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 47 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 23,870 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- put in a new battery (1 reports)