- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 10 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 49 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 56 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 59 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 61 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 23,870 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- put in a new battery (1 reports)