- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 6 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 11 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 23,870 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- put in a new battery (1 reports)