- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 18 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 25 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 28 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 30 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2008 Toyota Highlander (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 96,552 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.